Project 1808 aims at developing a Tech innovation Hub in kabala, Sierra Leone, to enhance ICT skills knowledge, youth empowerment, and socio-economic advancement to improve the quality of life of people living in that part of the country. Kabala is the largest town in the North but it is also the most disadvantaged region in Sierra Leone. The introduction of a technology Hub would empower the young people in that region and prepare them for development.
About the Project
- A Technology hub in this region will provide a place for nurturing ideas and innovation.
- Creates an atmosphere where young people are encouraged to try new things that would enhance individual growth
- Introduce members to experts as well as likeminded individuals that would help them grow and maximize their potential.
- Acquired the land for the construction of the office space
- Ongoing – as part of the Firestarter business acceleration programme